Rubber compound is raw rubber that has been mixed with mineral fillers, processing oils/ aids, accelerators etc. by using a rubber milling machine such as open mill, kneader or banbury, which if heated at sufficient temperature and time will turn into a rubber finished products ( permanent vulcanized rubbers).
Available rubber types :
- CR / NEOPRENE
Rubber Compounds are selling with the following specifications:
- Supply-form: sheet covered with HDPE-foils or antitack-powder . Width: 2 - 50 cm ; Length: ≤ 100 m; Thickness : 0,5 - 20 mm
- Lifetime : ( Depend on rubber-types used, storage place and room temperature.)
usually :5 - 30 days
- Color : All kind of color, including transparent and fluorescents.
- Scorch-time ( T=150°C ) : from 1,5 - 30 menit (*)
- Cure temperature: from room temp. to 250°C (*)
- Curetime ( T=150°C) : ≥ 3 menit (*)
Technical Specifications: custom specs.
IRHD ( Hardness ); Tensile strength; Elongation at break; Abrasion resistance; Tear resistanceService temperature; Compression set; Rebound resilience; Chemical properties; Electrical & Electrostatic propertiesCall us for consultation !