The main uses of rubber flooring are for:
- Sound dampening
- Anti-slip / Non-slip: reduce the risk of slipping in dry or wet areas.
- Protect the floor or base underneath from dirt in a private vehicle
- Protect the floor or base of transporting vehicles when loading and unloading.
- Preventing fatigue.
- For comfort during sports.
- Ribbed (Line)
- Coin and
- Thickness: 2-10 mm, standard: 3 mm
- Width: 1-2 m, standard: 1 m
- Length: 10 - 100 m, standard: 10 m
- NR / SBR: for general use
- NBR: for oil / oil resistant
- EPDM: to withstand heat and weather
- CR: for oil resistance and "fireproof"
- FKM / Viton: for oil resistancel, solvents and various types of chemicals
For the price list : Rubber Flooring Price List