Rubber sheeting is used for:
- Protection from abrasion example: shot blasting cabins
- Soundproofing, engine / generator mat
- Production aids, for example: mold release membrane for tiles. (ceramic industry)
- Belt scraper - conveyor belt cleaner, etc.
Shape and size:
- Rolls, Strips, Plates and Tiles
- Thickness: 0.5 mm to 160 mm
- Width ≤ 2 m
- Length ≤ 100 m
Color: All kinds of colors (including transparent)
- Smooth on both sides
- Smooth on one side and texture on the other (on request, see Rubber Flooring)
- One side is Smooth and the other is coated with reinforcement cloth
- Both sides coated with reinforcing cloth.
We provide rubber sheets made from all types of rubber:
- NR / SBR: for general use with max temperatures. 95 ° C
- Nitrile - NBR: for Oils and grease resistance.
- EPDM: for resistance to heat, extreme weather and chemicals
- Chloroprene - CR: to withstand weather, grease, oil and fireproof
- Viton® - FKM: for heat resistance <250°C, solvents, oil, chemicals
- HNBR: for oil and gas drilling activities, weather resistant, grease and oil environments
- Silicone: to withstand weather and heat <200°C
- Butyl: to withstand weather, heat, grease and oil
To see more details about rubber ability to withstand variety of chemicals with maximum and minimum temperatures, please see: Rubber Chemical Compatibilities.
For price list, please look at the price list of rubber sheets / rubber sheeting.